Brightside is available to people 18 years and older in all 50 US states who believe they may be experiencing depression (including MDD, PPD, PMDD), Bipolar II, anxiety, phobias, OCD, panic disorders, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), and/or insomnia and think they would benefit from treatment.
Remote care is not a good fit for people with certain conditions or in certain situations. These include (but are not limited to):
- Ongoing, high-risk self-harm behavior
- Schizophrenia or any symptoms of psychosis
- Some cases of Bipolar Disorder I or acute mania
- Severe substance abuse problems
- Medically unstable eating disorders
- Kidney or liver disease, seizures, or cardiac arrhythmias (for Psychiatry plan only)
Our providers do not prescribe controlled substances.
If any of these describe you, it’s best for you to be seen in person by a Primary Care Provider who can help you find the treatment that’s right for you.