Brightside is available to people 18 years and older in the states where Brightside operates who believe they may be experiencing depression and may benefit from treatment.
Remote care is not a good fit for people with certain conditions or situations. These include (but are not limited to):
- Previous suicide attempt or active suicide planning
- Ongoing, high risk self-harm behavior
- Recent involuntary hospitalization for psychiatric reasons
- Schizophrenia or any symptoms of psychosis
- Bipolar Disorder or any symptoms of mania
- Substance abuse problems
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating disorder with high-risk symptoms
- Kidney or liver disease, seizures, or long QT (for Medication plan only)
Our providers do not treat, and do not prescribe for adhd.
If any of these describe you, it’s best for you to be seen by a provider in person so you can get the care that’s right for you.