Brightside is available to people 18 years and older in all 50 US states who believe they may be experiencing depression (including MDD, PPD, PMDD), Bipolar II, anxiety, phobias, OCD, panic disorders, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), and/or insomnia and think they would benefit from treatment.
Remote care is not a good fit for people with certain conditions or situations. These include (but are not limited to):
- Ongoing, high-risk self-harm behavior
- Recent involuntary hospitalization for psychiatric reasons
- Schizophrenia or any symptoms of psychosis
- Some cases of Bipolar Disorder I or any symptoms of mania
- Substance abuse problems
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating disorder with high-risk symptoms
- Kidney or liver disease, seizures, or long QT (for Medication plan only)
Our providers do not treat, and do not prescribe for adhd.
If any of these describe you, it’s best for you to be seen in person by a Primary Care Provider who can help you find the treatment that’s right for you.