Brightside makes it easy to get top-quality mental health care from the privacy of your home.
Here’s how Psychiatry works:
- Take the assessment: Answer a brief set of questions about yourself to help your provider thoroughly evaluate your situation.
- Connect with a psychiatric provider: Get matched with an expert psychiatric provider for a comprehensive video consultation. Share how you’re feeling, then decide on the best next steps — together. These conversations normally last about 30 minutes and include an evaluation, a discussion of your care plan, and answers to any questions you may have.
- Follow your care plan including any medications that are prescribed: Your plan may also include digital therapy, as well as self-care tools and strategies to use at your own pace.
- Track progress: We’ll ask you to tell us about your symptoms and side effects, allowing your provider to monitor progress and schedule follow-up appointments for any necessary changes to your care plan.
Here’s how Therapy works:
- Take the assessment: Tell us what you’re experiencing, and we’ll help you understand what type of care, if any, is appropriate for you.
- Connect with a Therapist: Get matched with a licensed therapist. In addition to weekly 1:1 video sessions, you’ll have access to unlimited messaging support and guidance to help you build skills and feel better.
- Complete outside learning: Engage with personalized, self-paced audio lessons and practice exercises, building the evidence-based skills and habits you need to overcome your depression and anxiety.
- Track progress: Report back on what’s working well for you and where you want to go deeper. Your therapist will help guide you through your personalized program so you see the best results.