Brightside makes it easy to get top quality depression care from the privacy of home.
Here’s how Medication works:
- Take the assessment: Answer questions about yourself to provide the information your provider will need to thoroughly evaluate your situation.
- Connect with a psychiatric provider: Get matched with an expert psychiatric provider for a comprehensive video consultation. Share how you’re feeling, then decide on the best next steps — together. These conversations normally last about 15 minutes to review your situation, discuss your care plan, and answer any questions you may have.
- Follow your care plan: If the provider chooses to prescribe, your medication will be delivered to your door (approximately 5-7 business days after your consultation*) and refills authorized by your provider will arrive monthly. Your plan also includes digital therapy, and self-care tools you can use at your own pace.
- Make progress: We’ll ask you to tell us about your symptoms and side effects weekly, allowing the provider to monitor your progress and make any necessary changes to your care plan, so you can get the best results.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE: USPS is currently experiencing delays during COVID-19. Your initial prescription may now take up 7-10 days to deliver but any refills should continue to arrive on time. We also know that packages sometimes can be delayed, go missing, or get stolen. If you ever experience delays with receiving a shipment, we always have the option to work with the delivering pharmacy to process a replacement for $15 per medication or call in a partial fill to your local pharmacy for pick up. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
Here’s how Therapy works:
- Take the assessment: Tell us what you’re experiencing, and we’ll help you understand what it means.
- Connect with a Therapist: Connect with an expert, licensed therapist by messaging and with access to one 30-minute video appointment included with your subscription each week (your first appointment with your therapist will be 45-minutes long). You will continue to have Unlimited messaging support and guidance to help you build skills and feel better.
- Complete sessions: Complete personalized, self-paced audio lessons and practice exercises, building the evidence-based skills and habits you need to overcome your depression and anxiety.
- Make Progress: Report back on what’s working well for you and where you want to go deeper with the option to purchase additional video sessions if you choose. Your therapist will help guide you through your personalized program so you see the best results.